WE’RE HIRING A WEB DEVELOPER!
Insight is looking for a computer savvy web wizard to join our team full-time, for a 1-year contract position! If you like the sound of working with a creative gang of thinkers, doers, and “just make it happeners”, we want to hear from you.
The successful applicant, under the direction from the branding partner and in coordination with the graphic design team, will design, develop and build websites for clients, as well as provide ongoing support to address client needs.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS:
- Superior skill set in web development, in particular, WordPress themes and customization
- Demonstrated experience and advanced skills in CSS, PHP, and coding
- Demonstrated experience with email, hosting and domain registrations and support
- Experience building customized websites with individualized functionalities including e-commerce, blogging, PayPal integration and various widgets and plugins
- Ability to translate clients’ needs and ideas into a professional, appealing and personal website based on provided information, graphics and vision for the project
- Graphic design training, knowledge of current design techniques and experience with recent versions of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and other Creative Suite products considered an asset
WITH ASSETS LIKE:
- Post-secondary education in web development
- Highly detailed oriented
- Customer service orientated, focused on the needs and objectives of clients
- Creative thinker that initiates new ideas and activities
- Organized and able to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects
- Enthusiastic and passionate about learning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Sound like the job for you? Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com before noon on Friday, December 1st!